|Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining|
|Vibram® sole with dual-density polyurethane shock absorbing midsole|
|4 Flex Rating|
|ABSS Ankle Support System|
|Board Lasting Mechanical Construction|
- Insulated: Yes - Gore (~200 g)
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Asymmetrical lacing system
- Tongue: Softshell material for added comfort
- Height: 9"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.85 lbs
UPDATED for 2020, the Briksdal family of boots has replaced the old option lace loop around the ankle with a standard lace lock, and extended the leather and added extra padding to the tongue for a much more comfortable feel.
The Briksdal GTX is a true mountain boot. The asymmetrical lacing system allows the user to customize their lacing to better navigate technical terrain. With the added comfort of our ABSS system and a technical softshell material built on the tongue of the boot, your feet are sure to stay protected and comfortable during your trips.
This mountaineering boot is extremely lightweight and is constructed with the highest-quality Nubuk leather on the market. As with all of Crispi’s boots, the Briksdal is 100% waterproof.