Nevada Black GTX
|Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort Footwear Lining|
|Vibram® with polyurethane shock, absorbing midsole and CCF insert|
|3 Flex Rating|
|Board Lasting Mechanical Construction|
|Crispi Crossbow Frame|
- Insulated: Yes - Gore (~200 g)
- Upper: Water-repellent Nubuk
- Removable Footbed: CRISPI® Air Mesh. Outstanding Breathability and antiperspiration / anti-odour action.
- Protection: Rubber rand
- Lace lock for a customized fit and feel
- Height: 8"
- Weight (one boot, size 10): 1.9 lbs
Inspired by our best selling hunting boot, the Black Nevada takes it up a few notches in the tactical world. The Nevada has been a staple in Crispi’s lineup for over 40 years. A few extra features for our men in uniform, such as the high speed lace system, have been added to the handcrafted precision and comfort we are known for to give you get the hands-down best tactical boot on the planet. With 200 grams of Gore-Tex® insulation, there is nowhere this boot won’t take you. The Black Nevada GTX is a perfect boot for those in uniform who work in cold, wet environments and at times need to head out off the pavement and into the rugged terrain the Nevada GTX is known to handle.