Superfeet TRAIL insoles adapt the generic, 2-dimensional surface inside of your roomy hunting boots to your 3-dimensional foot. The distinct Superfeet shape helps to stabilize the foot, while the flexible heel cradle and full-length foam provide support and comfort with every step. Keep you cool and comfortable while scouting in the late summer heat. Featuring an exclusive ScentLok layer, Aerospring impact foam and Silent Step stabilizing shape, Superfeet TRAIL insoles provide long-lasting comfort when you’re miles out. The ventilated forefoot and Ground-Sense impact dampening technology make the hours in the field easy on your feet.
Need help finding the right insole for you? Check out our SuperFeet Product Guide.
- STRUCTURED HEEL CUP - Helps position the soft tissue underneath the heel to help naturally absorb impact
- SILENT STEP™ STABILIZING SHAPE - Has an enhanced shape to help stabilize and support the foot, while offering flex to help the foot move naturally
- SCENTLOK® TECHNOLOGY - Helps keep the stank out of your shoes so you can stalk in on game undetected
- VENTILATED FOREFOOT WITH MOISTUREWICK™ COOL COMFORT TOP - Helps cool your foot for comfort and to keep you out all day
- FLEXIBLE HEEL CRADLE WORKS WITH THE FOOT IN MOTION - Gives a good balance of comfort and support
- GROUND-SENSE™ IMPACT DAMPENING TECHNOLOGY - Absorbs the shock for when you're stalking game, hiking, or running native
- WATERPROOF AEROSPRING™ CAMOUFLAGE IMPACT FOAM FOR LONG-LASTING COMFORT - Allows you to walk through creeks and dump the moisture quick