CrispiUS is the North American distributor for the hunting line of Italian-made Crispi boots. Our office and warehouse is currently just outside of Salt Lake City, UT. All resumes should be sent to Jeni Reeves, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Service/Dealer Relations
We have an open position for an employee to work in our Salt Lake City office. Crispi is a fast-paced and quickly growing company. This position may give way to advancement and growth within the company. This position will require that candidate be in direct daily contact with Crispi retail partners and customers; taking and processing their orders, providing product details, and answering customer/retailer questions.
- A background in the outdoors/hunting industry, to be able to relate to our customer base
- Proficiency on computers, with efficient and accurate typing
- A clear voice and positive phone presence, as well as the ability to multitask, problem solve, and be detail-oriented
- Ability to work well in a team environment and be willing to help in all aspects of day-to-day activity for the company
- Participation in industry trade shows and other events as opportunities arise with limited travel
- Medical benefits offered through Select Health
- 401k with company matching
- Employee discounts on gear
- Full-time (40 hours per week on average), paid hourly.
- This position is in-house