CRISPI Warranty Policy
CRISPI stands behind every boot we build. CRISPI warranties, to the original owner, our boots to be free from manufacturing defects and poor workmanship for 1 year after the original purchase date AND the soles are still 25% intact. If any of our boots fail in the first year we will repair or replace the boots. Said warranty does not include damage from normal wear and tear, abuse, improper care, alterations, accidents, negligence, modifications, or if your CRISPI boots are used other than in the manner intended. Inadequate fit or discomfort unique to fit is not covered by this warranty.
CRISPI shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential losses or damages or personal injury in connection with the use of CRISPI boots. Some states do now allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To best serve our customers, CRISPI reserves the right to handle all warranties. Do not take your boots to the authorized Crispi dealer where you purchased the boots or to any other re-seller.
If you feel that you have received a pair of defective boots, please contact CRISPI customer service via email: email@example.com.
In the email, please include the following: Name, model/size, date and location of purchase, description of defect, copy of the receipt, and pictures of the damaged boots.
Conditions and Restrictions
- You must send in a copy of the original receipt
- Crispi does not pay for used boots to be shipped back to Crispi or to its repair location for warranty or repairs
- Crispi will pay the cost to send the repaired or replaced boots back to the customer
- Boots must be cleaned before being shipped. Boots not cleaned will inquire a $25 service charge.
- Warranty boots must have a RETURN AUTHORIZATION number on the outside of the box as well as on the warranty form which will be sent to you via email once the return is authorized.
- If it is determined that there is no warranty issue with the returned boots, the boots will be shipped back to the customer at the customers expense.