- Built specifically for those slightly more flexibly shoes/boots
- Deep Heel Cup for Custom Feeling Fit
- BioMechanical Shape For Maximum Performance
- Odor Control Coating
- High Density Foam for Cushion & Support
- High Impact Foam Forefoot to Absorb Additional Shock
With 4mm thick Aerospring™ foam and flexible heel cradle, Superfeet FLEXmax insoles offer long-lasting comfort for most footwear. The Superfeet FLEX series of insoles offer an excellent introduction to the Superfeet experience.
Superfeet insoles help adapt the flat midsole of the footwear to your foot. Three foam layers work together to capture an impression of your foot, while the distinct Superfeet shape and deep, structured heel cup help to stabilize the foot and provide support.
Need help finding the right insole for you? Check out our SuperFeet Product Guide.
- HEEL CUP - Helps position the soft tissue underneath the heel to help naturally absorb impact
- BIOMECHANICAL SHAPE - Has the most shape to help stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees
- 4MM THICK AEROSPRING FOAM - Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort
- MOISTUREWICK™ WITH ODOR CONTROL - Top layer delivers long lasting odor control
- FLEXIBLE COMFORT CRADLE - The flexible horseshoe-shaped heel cradle provides structure and stability to the foam layer
- VENTILATED FOREFOOT - Improves air circulation and breathability