Superfeet TRAILBLAZER Comfort
- Built specifically for any type of arch and foot shape
- Odor Control Technology
- Maximum comfort
- Carbon Fiber-Bland Stabilizer Cap
The TRAILBLAZER Comfort is perfect for those who are looking for great arch support, isolating and providing a solid heel pocket while adding additional cushion to your boot. The deep heel cup provides stabilization for the heel and at the same time maximizes support. It's lightweight thanks to the carbon fiber-blend stabilizer cap which is the basis for the foot bed foundation. One of the best features is the Moisturewick Technology built into the top layer of this insole, limiting odor through the Superfeet odor control system inside your boot. No matter if you're hiking through rolling hills, river bottoms or headed for the high country, the Superfeet TRAILBLAZER is ideal for any foot shape as you adventure in your Crispi boots.
Need help finding the right insole for you? Check out our SuperFeet Product Guide.
- Deep Heel Cup - Wide & Deep Heel Cup
- Shock-absorbing Aerospring™ Ascent dual comfort foam enhances comfort even on the roughest terrain.
- H.I.T. (HEEL IMPACT TECHNOLOGY) POD disperses impact for ascents and descents
- The Superfeet shape securely supports your foot in the boot, minimizing fatigue and reducing shifting that can lead to hot spots and blisters.
- Moisturewick w/ Odor Control - Top Later delivers odor control
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber Blend Stabilizer Cap - Gives you weight-defying support